Sign up, start voting on articles and create your own news feeds! | Login | Create a free account

Father mistakenly gives infant poison

There was a tragic incident in Shamva after a 31-year-old father, Passmore Nicholas, allegedly accidentally fed his one-year-old son cattle dip chemical t......

read more...

Published By: bulawayo24 - Sunday, 27 September

  • Older News
  • I WAS DRUNK : MAN TORCHES FATHER'S HOUSE newsdzezimbabwe (2 days ago) - A 29-YEAR-Old man torched a cottage in Bulawayo’s Fourwindssuburb where his father was a tenant.Byron Katandika from Gweru had visited his father TambudzaiArtwel Katandika when he torched the cottage his...